A normal day for little 'ol me includes..
Waking up super early at like 9am!
Then I get to spend some mornings with my big sister before she goes to school!
Whew it's nap time! Playing was hard work!!
Mom thinks I need to take a shower with her.. Good thing Grandma Kathy got me a cozy robe..
I think I need another nap! All that washing made me tired!
Sometimes me and Mommy get to have lunch with Grandma Kathy!
This is my Moby buddy that Mommy carries me in when she is running around.. It makes me tired too!
I like to sneak in another nap while I wait for Daddy to come home so we can play!








2 comments:
Oh Norah - you have the life! Love, Grandma D
you're right norah, it is tough being a baby! glad you're getting your rest in. miss you! i want to kiss those chub cheeks!!!
Post a Comment