4/7/12

Easter Is Coming!

This is going to be my first Easter! I want it to be egg-stra special too! I am going to wear a super cute vintage yellow dress that my Auntie Jen got for me and need some cute accessories!
Gramma Kathy got me these super adorable flower sandals! 
 She also got me these fun sunglasses to keep the sun out of my eyes!
 Me, Mommy and Grammy went to NYPD Pizza after cause shopping made us super hungry!
 Then we went home and Grammy made this bunny booty cake for an Easter Party at the Bowman's!!
 This is the special bumble bee I painted all by myself for Daddy! I like playing artist!!
 Mommy made me and my big sister some sweet Easter Baskets! I snuck this picture so sshhhh don't tell her!
 Hope everybody has a Hippity Hoppity Happy Easter!!!

2 comments:

OliversForest said...

i can't wait to see you in your easter dress! wish i was there for NYPD! :(

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter. Love, Grandma D You sure are looking cute!

Post a Comment