Norah's Eye

6/2/12

Mullet

Oh hi, I'm all clean!
I can almost fit this thing into my mouth...
I used to sleep in my swing and rub my head back and forth! The BEFORE picture:
Baby mullet!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's the after picture? You sure are a cutie all cleaned up. But your cute any time. I love you baby Norah! Grandma D.

6/3/12, 5:41 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Links

  • Phoenix Area Photographer
  • Vintage Children's Clothing
  • Vintage Paper Goods
  • Sweet Pea Births (Chandler, AZ)
  • Brian Claybrook Photography
  • Oliver's Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (154)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (29)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ▼  2012 (366)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ▼  June (30)
      • Chariot
      • Sitting Up
      • Nap Time with Gammy
      • I like lakes!
      • Vrrrooooom!
      • Angels
      • TMNT
      • Warm
      • Bunny Dreams
      • Trinity Dancer
      • Cory Is Coming Soon!
      • Park n Play
      • Sleepover Time!
      • Happy Father's Day Daddy!
      • Mommy XOXO
      • Lake Time
      • Mom Plays
      • Ollie Love
      • Little Flower
      • Baby Food
      • Pizzeria
      • Auntie Jen
      • Daddy's Home
      • Red Bull
      • Popular Demand
      • Food Coma
      • Shoulders
      • 6 Months
      • Mullet
      • All of Us
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (29)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2011 (108)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (16)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.