7/21/12

Gramma and Mousey

Gramma D brought one of Ollie's favorite dolls - Mousey!
Mousey was a special present from Grandpa D to Grandma D, so it's just for play, not for keeps...
But Mousey is so fun to play with!
Whoa, all this play is getting me worn out...
Gramma D to the rescue! She rocks me and pushes me around until I usually konk out...
And I'm out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing you play with Mousey. You are so cute when you're asleep. I love you Norah (and Ollie, too), Grandma D

OliversForest said...

Awww... Ollie loves mousey too! What are you gonna do when grandma d leaves? I think you should move here so grandma d can keep pushing you in your stroller! Try to convince your mommy and daddy okay?

Norah said...

Aw we would, but I can't leave my big sissy back here in Az. I wish we could all live lots and lots closer to each other! Muah <3

Norah said...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOVE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOU :)

Norah said...

THE ONE THAT SAID IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOVE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOU IS FROM TRINITY

Post a Comment