Final pics from the Iowa trip!
This is what we saw in the air...
And we saw this when we landed...
Snack time!
Uncle Bob taking care of me before the family photo!
Mommy showing me some of the finer things in life!
We found this in the street! Poor little birdies!
Great Gramma love!
I can sit here on this table all by myself... Don't you trust me?!
Guess not...
At the Amana Colonies!
Aunt Nancy quality time!
Breakfast the next day with the great grands!
Their 61st anniversary!!
Love birds!
Crazy face for a crazy antique store hallway!
Under the blue cape... you know what that means!
I love Daddy! Mommy TOOOO!!
Hey, play with me Great Grandpa!
Haha, that was funny!
NO REALLY! PLAY WITH ME!!
Sweet whispers from Great Grandma!
Great Grandma quality time in Council Bluffs!
I don't care that it's raining - let's go see some sites!
Kai helping me out!
Checking out Great Grandma's chair...
Girls rule, boys drool!
Awww...
Attaching a little love to my Great Grandma's card...
I'm getting hungry...
Gimme that camera so I can eat it!
Great Grandma quality time in Knoxville!
Cousin Zoie!
She drinks milk from a bottle like a big girl! I'm not quite there yet...
Leather tastes yummy!
Monkeying around with the great grands!
Nom nom leather nom nom...
Can't forget some Great Grandma love before we have to go :(
Sad to leave...
Had a layover. Sun's going down...
Family pic!
Auntie Jen gave me this cool toy...
Back to Phoenix...











































1 comment:
What a trip to remember. I love you guys! Grandma D
Post a Comment