11/14/12

Butterfly Garden

Me, Mommy and Sissy went into the Butterfly Gardens at the Botanical Gardens and it was super cool!
 We are on our way in and I was sooo excited! The Butterfly Garden is my Sissy's favorite!!
 Look at all of the silly butterflies just hanging around!
 Sissy found one all alone on a chair..
 Up close picture of Miss Butterfly!
 Mommy tried to take a picture of all of us but she has short arms!
 So a very nice man took one for us! What a pretty bunch!
 Me and my Mommy!
 Isn't this the prettiest butterfly ever!
 They had an area to send special notes to loved ones you have lost..
 Sissy made a special one for her Daddy who is in heaven! I bet he loved it so much!
 Time to go, but Mommy wanted one more picture of her favorite most beautiful girls in the world!

1 comment:

Grandma D said...

You girls are beautiful! I'm so happy you had fun seeing the butterflies. Love you!

Post a Comment