1/7/13

Six Flags Pt. 2

Here are some more fun pictures from our California vacation!
These were taken behind our hotel! Aren't the grass and leaves so pretty?
 My Sissy really loved the big leaves!
 My Sissy also loves me a whole ton!!
 Picture time with Mommy!
 Sissy was wearing her cool new Six Flags pajama pants..
 We also went to the beach and got some pretty pictures! But it was really cold outside!!!
 I got to walk around in the sand..
 I sat down to play in it for a while too!
 Sissy was so excited that she was doing kart wheels!
 Mrs. Leanna wanted a cute picture with me too!
 Gammy and Sissy took a walk down the beach looking for sea shells..
 And the water came up and got them! It was so funny!!!
 Say hi Gammy!!!
 We all had so much fun together!
 Sissy posed in front of this tower because it had the number 10 on it for her 10th birthday!
 Girl pose time!
 Me and Gammy were enjoying the view while the others were cleaning off their feet..
 Mommy wanted one more picture before we left the beach!
 The three of us took a nice nap on the way home.. We were a tired bunch of ladies!!
I can't wait to go back and make some more fun memories!!!!

1 comment:

Grandma D said...

You guys had so much fun in CA! Oliver, Auntie Jen, and Grandma D also looked for sea shells on the beach. Oliver shared them with his friends at school. I love you!

Post a Comment