Norah's Eye

4/12/13

Delectable

Look at this yummy comida!
I will sample each one!
Verdict is not yet in...
Ready to snuggle with my momma! She's so lucky!

2 comments:

Grandma D said...

Norah - you're so cute. So did you like your dinner? What was the verdict? I love you!

4/13/13, 5:15 AM
Norah said...

Yes! I love noodles and peas! Usually, I like carrots too!

4/13/13, 11:10 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Links

  • Phoenix Area Photographer
  • Vintage Children's Clothing
  • Vintage Paper Goods
  • Sweet Pea Births (Chandler, AZ)
  • Brian Claybrook Photography
  • Oliver's Blog

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (154)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (29)
    • ▼  April (30)
      • London and France
      • Closer
      • Sleepy Toes
      • You'll Never
      • Cheezy
      • Chill Pill
      • Bunny Ears
      • Pig Out
      • Not Enuf
      • Sweet Dreams
      • Mimi 11
      • Rub a Dub
      • Momsters Birthday!
      • Long Day
      • Let's Dance
      • Gift for Gammy!
      • I Am Mobile
      • Pink Sludge
      • Delectable
      • Oh no!
      • Circus Night!
      • Christmas Cutes Pt. 2
      • Cute Christmas Pictures!
      • Sleep n Eat
      • Messin
      • Cray
      • Multi-purpose bowl..
      • Zooinks
      • Tall Drink
      • We Need
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2012 (366)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (29)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2011 (108)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (16)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.