4/8/12

Hooray for Easter!

We all had so much fun at the Easter Party at Bruss and Krystyna's house! There was food, yummy treats, good friends and we even had an Easter Egg Hunt!
This is my Easter outfit that my super duper awesome Auntie Jen got for me! I was the talk of the town!!
 Mommy took this one of me and Daddy cause he loves my bloomers! We love to act silly!
 Auntie Jen also got these for me and they say I Love Daddy!!
We were taking group pictures and I wanted to get a cute one with my Mommy and Big Sister!
Hope everybody had a super fun Easter!

3 comments:

OliversForest said...

oh norah, the easter dress is perfect! where are your cute sandals? and what is that red patch on your little head? it was so fun to skype tonight! ollie was sooooo excited to see you! can't wait to do it again!

OliversForest said...

oh, i see... it's from your hair bow. :)

Anonymous said...

You look adorable in your Easter dress and bloomers. Auntie Jen picked the perfect outfit for you for Easter. Love you bunches! Grandma D

Post a Comment