Happy birthday Auntie Jen!! Here's some photos of some C-U-T-E outfits my Auntie Jen got me!
The piggy was Mommy's idea!
In our old backyard...
Silly tongue shot!
At the park with the fam..
Easter party at the Bowman's
I love Daddy!
Another cute dress...
My pretty mommy...
Bloomers!
Me and my mommy have pretty lashes!
Some rolls for Auntie Jen!
Playing with my sweet Auntie Jen!
SMOOCH!
Hated saying bye :(
One last smooch from Ollie...
Miss you guys!
















3 comments:
You are way early today. Is that the piggy bank I got Norah? She is absolutely gorgeous. I love you so much! Grandma D.
yes m'am!
you have an amazing wardrobe norah! that apron romper in the first photo is one of my all time faves and it looks perfect on norah! i really like that easter dress too! i've been buying lots more clothes norah (in bigger sizes). love you! thank you for my birthday pics!! xoxo
Post a Comment