6/17/12

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Last year around this time, I was just the size of a lemon in momma's belly! Me and her decorated me up nice and cute and sent this picture to Daddy!
 This year I am way bigger than a lemon and we took Daddy to get some yummy pizza at NYPD!
 Me and Mommy made us matching shirts! They both have fun colorful pictures of us together and Daddy's says I Love My Daughter and mine says I Love My Daddy!
 We also got him this super cute card with a Daddy pug and a Norah pug puppy on it!
 Poor Daddy fell down and went boom boom at the Skate Park this morning so we are going to be relaxing!
My Daddy is the best Daddy and we love him soooooo soooooooo much!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is daddy's wrist okay? Did you get that black thing at the doctor??? What is it? You two sure look cute together in the shirts you and mommy made. You are so lucky to have such a talented mommy! I love you all, Grandma D.

Mommy said...

His wrist is ok. Hurting pretty bad but he thinks it is sprained. We got the black wrist cast at cvs just to give it some support. Hopefully it will be better soon! We will keep you posted!

OliversForest said...

cute shirts! NYPD... i'm soooooo jealous!

ps: are those skinny jeans? cute!

Norah said...

on the lemon? HAHA

Post a Comment