We went to see Aunt Lisa and Uncle Sean after Baby Cory was born!!
He was born at the same hospital as me! Isn't that the coolest!
He is so so sooooo handsome!
Mommy couldn't wait to hold him..
She loved him before he was even out of Aunt Lisa's belly! Her and Aunt Lisa say he is my new boyfriend! Silly girls!!!
I was hanging out with the cool crew while Mommy held Cory..
Uncle Sean was playing with me and Sissy!!
Sissy wanted to see Cory too! He was a little too little to hold yet though..
Hey I want to see him too!!
Look how big my feet are next to his!! I even had my little piggies painted pink!
Isn't he the most precious of the precious little baby boys!!!!! I can't wait to play with him soon!










1 comment:
I LOVE the picture of Trin and Norah. Those eyes are so precious. I love you. Grandma D
Post a Comment