Here are some super fun family pictures from my very first Halloween!
Don't these glasses make me look like one smart cookie?!
Gammy Kathy was looking good! We all got ready for the night at her house..
We are some beautiful gals!
Cute family huh!!!
Gammy went on a date with Greg. He was a very nice guy and they had lots of fun!
Don't my Mommy and Daddy look great!
This was my very first Trick or Treat ever! He gave me a yummy Dum Dum sucker!!
Hey wait! Did he only give me one?
Cousin Michelle was so happy to go with us and was proud of me for being a big girl
Time for a cute picture!
Woooo Hooo!
Silly Mommy and Mrs. Leanna always smoosh Sissy between their boobies! Those are some goofball gals!
Cute ladies pose for real now! What a beautiful bunch!!
Look how cute me and Sissy are! Our matching outfits were my Sissy's idea!!
I don't want to be done getting candy!!!!!!!
Oh I get milky when I get home? Ok lets roll!!!
Hope everybody had a fun and safe Halloween! I can't wait for next year!!
















1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time. I love you!
Post a Comment