12/19/12

Hike time!

I got to go on a super nice hike with Gammy, Mommy and Sissy a while ago..
We found lots of fun places to take pictures to show Daddy!
 This rock was a perfect chair!
 Pose!!! Can you see the city behind us???
 Daddy's girls..
 We took a lot of breaks cause it was a hot day outside..
 Her is Mommy and Gammy while I was fast asleep..
 Mommy and Sissy had to get a cute one too!
 I took a nice nap while Mommy had to carry me up the mountain!
 Look at Sissy hold up this huge rock!
 Fish eye pics for Daddy! Sissy being silly..
 Gammy being silly...
 Mommy and Sissy being silly...
 This was our last break before we head back down!
 Oh no! Is something in there getting Sissy's hand? Nope she is joking around!
 Best sisters ever!!!!!
 This is the end of our super long, hot and tiring hike! Goodbye until next time!

1 comment:

Grandma D said...

You girls make are so cute!

Post a Comment