12/26/12

We love to hike!

 We love to take hikes!
 Mommy and Gammy want to take a certain long hike, but we haven't made it all of the way yet..
 Had to stop for a quick break!
 And I decided it was a good time to take a nap.. Mommy is so comfy and warm!
 We made it very far, but not to the very end.. We will do it one day!
 I think I will sleep some of the way down back to the truck too..
 We did fish eye pictures with Gammy and her friend Greg! A very nice lady took this for us!
 Now a cute one to remember our trip :)
 We took a funny picture of Gammy's friend.. Can you guess why it was funny?
 Time to wake up!!!!
 Fish eye time for Norah!

1 comment:

Grandma D said...

You are adorable, baby Norah! I love and miss you so much!

Post a Comment