I got to go to California with Mommy, Sissy, Gammy and Mrs. Leanna to visit Six Flags!
We went to celebrate Sissy's 10th Birthday!!!!
I decided to take a quick nap when we got there.. I was a sleepy little girl!
Mommy got me this cool stroller so I would be nice and comfy! Mrs. Leanna thought it was super funny!
Sissy took a few minutes to decide which ride she wanted to go on first.. Goliath won!!
Mrs. Leanna was in line getting us cheeseburgers so we played some skeeball.. I wonder what the ball tastes like..
Mommy wanted a cute picture with me and Gammy!!
I decided to take another nap after I had lunch and Mommy milkie!
Mommy, Sissy and Mrs. Leanna got pictures with Wile E Coyote and Pepe Le Pew!
Oh no Gammy don't go into the water!!
We got to play in this cool snow globe with fake snow! I wasn't too sure about it at first..
But then I started having lots of fun!!
All of us ladies even got to take a picture with Santa and Mrs. Claus!!!
Mommy let me ride my first ride! We went on a beautiful carousel and I loved it!!
Do you see Sissy being silly behind Mommy?!
Time to leave the park! Sissy and Mrs. Leanna had the best time ever!
So did me, Mommy and Gammy! We all want to go back next year and take Daddy with us!!!!!
| More pictures to come tomorrow!!!!!!! |
1 comment:
It looks like you all had the bestest of times!
Post a Comment