3/3/13

Fun day with Gammy and Mommy!

My Mommy and Gammy D took me to the Children's Museum the other day! I was kinda tired so was just a little fussy, but we still had fun!
They had special parking for our stroller!
 Uh Oh we are out of time!
 It was a no-shoe room so they made this awesome shoe wall to hold your shoes while you play!
 I love to play with this toy!
 And look how high up we were!
 These foamy pads were a lot of fun to run and lay down on! I should ask Daddy to get me some...
 We needed a potty break and I love to wash my hands. Look at the sink that is my size!
 We got to do some grocery shopping too!
 I was for sale and my Gammy bought me right up!
 Gammy also helped me make my Daddy his very own pizza!!
 I took it out of the oven for him.
 Please hold me now Mommy!!!!
 I got to play with sand before we left!
 I made some very pretty sand creations!
 Time to go now! Some day soon, I will be able to play on that big fun land behind us!
I was very upset when Gammy left this morning so threw a huge fit! I love and miss you millions Gammy D!

1 comment:

Grandma D said...

I love and miss you millions too, Sweet Pea!!!

Post a Comment