We went to see the Easter bunny! I wasn't the biggest fan...
But we did alright...
2 comments:
Grandma D
said...
That's so cool you got to go see the Easter bunny. I bet you girls were the cutest girls the Easter bunny saw all day! Where did you find the Easter bunny at?
This shopping center out here, Westgate, was having free pictures to download! Norah did not like him at all so only wanted to sit on my lap! Maybe she will like him more next year :)
2 comments:
That's so cool you got to go see the Easter bunny. I bet you girls were the cutest girls the Easter bunny saw all day! Where did you find the Easter bunny at?
This shopping center out here, Westgate, was having free pictures to download! Norah did not like him at all so only wanted to sit on my lap! Maybe she will like him more next year :)
Post a Comment